- Assist in overseeing trouble ticket queues and resolve issues that our Tier1 support team is unable to resolve.
- Create and maintain necessary tools to monitor our network and ensure 100% Network uptime and delivery.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and maintenance of wide array of servers and network related services such as physical & hardware layer, web /mail / dns / database services, routing / switching / load balancing / firewall devices.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and various Linux based operating system such as Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL, and Debian.
- Strong knowledge with various web server technologies such as Apache, NGINX, Ruby on Rails, Tomcat, lighthttpd.
- Working experience with Network appliances and networking devices such as Cisco ASA, Cisco Catalyst, Force10 Switches, F5 Load Balancer, Coyotepoint load balancer, Sonicwall/Watchguard/Juniper appliances.
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP, Subnetting, and DNS
- Comfort with Virtualization technologies such as KVM, XEN (CentOS), VMWare, Xenserver (Citrix).
- Experience with cloud technologies is big plus such as Openstack, Cloudstack, Eucalyptus.
Please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm to: